Tristan has worked as a consultant throughout her 20-year career with dozens of individuals, organizations, and companies. She loves to bring innovative, unconventional ideas to mission-driven businesses. She works with sexual health and wellness brands, manufacturers, and retailers. She served as a consultant and/or brand ambassador for The Pleasure Chest, #open, Sportsheets, Good Vibrations, LELO, Astroglide, and WARM. She consults for LGBTQIA+, psychotherapy, free speech, and public health organizations. For TV and film, her specialties are coordinating intimacy on set and working to insure authentic depictions of gender and sexual minorities. Past clients in the entertainment industry include director Spike Lee and 40 Acres and A Mule Filmworks, Sony Pictures Classics, World of Wonder, and Lions Gate Films.
- Product Development
- Brand Development and Marketing Strategies
- Multimedia Content Development & Creation
- Professional and Community Education and Training
- Strategic Partnerships and Brand Ambassadorship
- Curriculum and Courses Materials
- Large Scale Event Planning
- Community Outreach and Organizing
- TV and film: intimacy coordination, development, writing, casting, script consulting, strategic marketing for projects that feature alternative sexual communities and culture, LGBTQIA+ folks, and other non-traditional identities, practices, and relationships.
Tristan Taormino offers one-on-one business coaching for sexuality professionals, writers, artists, and filmmakers in person in Los Angeles or via phone, Zoom, or Skype. Book an appointment here. Clients include: Dawn Serra, Bianca Laureano, Elle Chase, Anne Hodder-Ship, JoEllen Notte, Mark Michaels and Patricia Johnson. Through coaching, Tristan will meet your individual needs, give constructive critiques do hands-on editorial work, and make personal introductions to network with peers; in collaboration, you will tailor a program that addresses your specific challenges and goals, and may include tools and strategies for how to:
- harness your unique perspective in the field and communicate it effectively
- develop, create, and build your personal brand
- understand and hone your teaching style
- write, edit, and revise promotional information, marketing materials, editorials, web copy
- create dynamic presentations
- develop business plans and marketing tools
- improve networking skills
- unpack roadblocks to naming your value and set payment structures
- garner media coverage in order to raise your public profile
- use web-based tools and social media to connect with media professionals, other sex educators, and potential clients, employers and fans
Sex Educator Boot Camp
Are you passionate about sex education and want to build a career in the field? Tristan Taormino shares the secrets of her success as one of the most sought-after sex educators in the world for over a decade in Sex Educator Boot Camp (Level 1). You’ll learn how to: explore options for education and certification; harness your unique perspective in the field and communicate it effectively; identify your individual goals and the audience(s) you want to reach; network with other sex education professionals and build awareness about your work; create dynamic presentations and develop your teaching style; think creatively about marketing and promotion. Or perhaps you’ve begun your journey as a sex educator and are ready to get serious, streamline your business, and get paid for what you love doing. In Sex Educator Boot Camp Level 2, Tristan helps you create a vibrant, fulfilling career in sex education. You’ll learn how to: hone your mission and unique point of view; develop and create business, branding, and marketing plans; use web-based tools and social media to connect with media professionals, other sex educators, and potential clients, employers and fans; garner media coverage in order to raise your public profile; embrace the value of your work and develop pricing structures and rates. Sex Educator Boot Camp Levels 1 and 2 are available in person or online now.